Applying to supply the Shop
Mundaring Arts Centre is always on the lookout for new and emerging artists whose works complement the existing offerings in our Shop.
If you are interested in selling your work in the Shop at Mundaring Arts Centre you can apply using the process below.
All works are held on consignment and when considering new artists, the following criteria are applied:
- Designed and made in WA
- Calibre of design aesthetic
- Quality craftsmanship and finish
- Does it add to the story of Western Australian craft, art and design
Please note that all applications are assessed within 3 weeks of receipt of your information.
For artists wishing to have work considered for sale through the Shop,
1. Please email or post:
- A brief description of your arts practice (max 500 words)
- 5 images of your artwork with details (materials, size and price)
2. The selection committee convenes to review the proposal
3. Decision advised – within 3 weeks of receipt of your information
4. An appointment will be made to view the works and
5. Supplier forms completed
Information outlined above should be sent to
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Mail: Mundaring Arts Centre 7190 Great Eastern Hwy Mundaring WA 6073