Creatively transform collected & recycled materials into interesting industrial surfaces to create a sensational Steampunk-inspired Top Hat.
Explore embellishment & surface manipulation techniques using a variety of materials & mediums.
Lots materials will be supplied!
However, we encourage you to recycle by collecting some of your own interesting found objects to give your piece a unique look, including:
- Old lace, cord & ribbons
- Old watches & watch parts
- Metal washers,
- Old belts & buckles
- Leather offcuts, Bits & bobs
- Feathers of different sizes & shapes
- Empty & clean aluminium drink cans
- Ring pulls
- Empty foil pill packets
- Off cuts of textured fabrics denim, mesh, embroidery, hessian, lace, haberdashery off cuts etc
Thursday 5 October | 1pm - 4pm | Suitable for 7 - 17 yrs
$20 | $18 MAC Members | Materials supplied
Midland Junction Arts Centre 276 Great Eastern Hwy Corner of Cale St Midland WA