Become a member of the Mundaring Arts Centre community for only $48 a year and receive a great range of discounts including 10% discount in our shop, event invitations, information and exclusive offers.
We are a membership based organisation, thriving on community involvement and participation, bringing the arts to the community and inviting local, established and emerging artists to participate and contribute to its programs and exhibitions.
As well as individuals, we encourage businesses, schools and organisations to become members. Mundaring Arts Centre provides access to membership services and pride ourselves in supporting our vibrant arts community. We thrive on establishing partnerships and can customise events for you, provide advice and artwork for display at your premises.
A MAC Membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- 10% discount in the Mundaring Arts Centre Shop
- 10% discount on Mundaring Arts Centre Workshops
- 10% discount on hire of exhibition spaces at Mundaring Arts Centre
- 15% discount at Jacksons Drawing Supplies www.jacksons.com.au >
- Invitations to exhibition openings, artist talks and events
- Mundaring Arts Centre’s monthly e-newsletter featuring exciting workshop opportunities, new pieces from the Mundaring Arts Centre Shop, information about upcoming exhibitions, and much more
WE ARE MAKING RENEWING YOUR MAC MEMBERSHIP EASY!
From September, MAC Memberships paid through our website’s automated Membership Customer Portal Service will be automatically renewed annually using your current billing credit card on file. This ensures MAC Members receive a full year of subscription from the date they sign up. You can update your credit card details or cancel your automatic renewal online at any time by accessing our Memberships Customer Portal here > or by contacting us directly.
Your annual Membership fee and all purchases you make at Mundaring Arts Centre directly support our programs, activities and events. Thank you for helping us nurture and promote Western Australian artists and crafts people.
For enquires contact our Financial Administrator Narelle Doran on 08 9295 3991 or firstname.lastname@example.org >