Become a MAC SUPPORTER
Mundaring Arts Centre was formed in 1979 by a group of dedicated volunteers passionate about providing a focus for arts and culture in the Perth hills.
Since then, Mundaring Arts Centre has provided a place where artists can demonstrate their arts practice and sell their creations, providing Mundaring with a unique cultural centre where people can be inspired and supported in their creative pursuits.
The Centre annually
- presents the work of over 500 artists
- contributes around $700,000 back to our community
- engages over 4,000 public program participants
- attracts over 15,000 visitors to the Gallery and Gift shop in the heart of Mundaring
Mundaring Arts Centre
- has remained true to our origins
- is a not-for-profit organisation supporting local artists
- actively engages the community in cultural practices
- is nationally recognised for our programs for young people and people with disability
- is run by a volunteer Board, a small number of dedicated staff and a large group of volunteers
Help us make a difference
Mundaring Arts Centre’s capacity to deliver creative and professional opportunities for artists is made possible through government support and our committed and generous private donors.
Income from the Shire of Mundaring covers less than 25% of our operating costs. The balance of our income is derived through memberships, project grants, sponsorship and sales. The generosity of our individual supporters helps us bridge the gap.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible. A tax deductible donation receipt will be forwarded with our gratitude.
become a Patron of the Arts
Make a donation of $1,000 or above and become a Patron of the Arts
In recognition of your support, you will receive:
- a ten year Mundaring Arts Centre Membership
- invitations to all exhibition openings and events
- opportunities to meet and support West Australian artists
- discounts on gift shop purchases and workshop bookings
- monthly e-newsletters, keeping you informed
- discounts at partner businesses
Make a bequest
Bequests play a crucial role in the growth and future success of not‐for‐profit organisations like the Mundaring Arts Centre. Whether you wish to provide income for general purposes or support a specific program, whatever the amount, your bequest expresses your lasting commitment to the health and dynamism of West Australian community arts.
If you would like more information about how to make a bequest to the Mundaring Arts Centre, we invite you to make a time to discuss your wishes with our Director Jenny Haynes on (08) 9295 3991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org >
Your donation will greatly assist the MAC in the delivery of creative experiences that will help shape the future of WA artists and craftspeople.
For enquiries or to discuss your donation directly, contact our Director Jenny Haynes on 08 9295 3991 or email@example.com >